If you want to memorize the best time of your families or of a special day, a entry level camcorder can help you.
A entry level camcorder allows you to capture the highlights of a once-in-a -lifetime trip or a family milestone with the same ease as a camera. With a entry level camcorder, you will no longer worry about missing any important time in your life.
Enjoy your life!
Best Quality Entry Level Camcorder
The HVR-HD1000U was created to meet the growing demand from users who are looking for mobility and professional appearance. This camcorder features a shoulder-mount design and black matte body similar to that of professional camcorders; making it perfect for weddings, corporate communications, colleges, universities, and sporting events where appearance makes a difference.
- “The image quality is fantastic in perfect lighting, and it’s still very good in low light situations.” – ThreePoint
- “It looks a lot like a really old VHS tape camcorder.” – J. Tyler
- “This camera with it’s professional look came to my rescue.” – John
The AG-DVC20 DV camcorder delivers highly professional results with easy operation. The shoulder-held design keeps it stable when recording sports,weddings or other events.
- “Shouldermount- obviously for functionality and professional look, being shouldermount is one of the best features of this camera.” – JL
- “I love this camera- it has a total pro look, great picture and awesome sound.” – Gigi DeLuxe
- “I have used this camera to capture fast action footage of my pets and of sports events.” – D Govender
The Sony DCR-TRV130 is an entry-level Digital8 camcorder with a lot of pop. Featuring a 20x optical zoom, with Sony’s SteadyShot image stabilization for those with shaky hands, you should be able to get right into the action of whatever scene you want to shoot.
- “Overall, the DCR-TRV130 is a great camera for what you’re going to spend on it.” – Nicholas J. Vertucci
- “I realize that this Canon, an FS100, is an entry level camcorder and even a year and a half old model.” – UltraB
- “I had it for about a month and find it lite and easy to use.” – Lee D. Perin
There are two things that stand out immediately about the about the StyleCam DV100–size and price. A digital still camera, digital camcorder, and audio recorder in one, the DV100 is about the size of a bar of soap and is priced at a fraction of the cost of next cheapest digital camcorder.
- “Overall im satisfied P.S. this thing is tiny!!!” – Angelo Gallo
- “It Is Really Small, Portable, And Lightweight.” – Bob Bobbity
- “The quality is not the best, but decent, and it works great to record little moments on family trips and the kid’s activities.” – Posler
The AG-HMC70 provides entry-level professionals with an easy-to-use, high-quality, solid-state HD recording solution at an affordable price. The HMC70 is the first shoulder-mount camcorder in Panasonic s professional AVCHD line-up to utilize the new AVCHD High Profile video codec, which offers similar image quality to HDV 1080i at about half the bandwidth.
The NEX-EA50UH is an affordable, entry-level large sensor NXCAM professional camcorder. Thanks to its E mount interchangeable lens system, Exmor APS HD CMOS sensor, powerful imaging capabilities and flexible semi-shoulder design, the NEX EA50UH significantly expands creative freedom for Full HD video and 16.
Suggestions of the Best entry level camcorder
Do you have any entry level camcorder suggestions that you think entry level camcorder would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.